In 1897 the senior engineer Kliment took over the leadership.
Sixty-two-years-old Friedrich Wannieck didn’t want to run the expanding company anymore and neither his son Friedrich Oskar dared to.
On 11th February 1902 a merge between Vaňkova and the First Brno’s Machine faktory (PBS) was established. The loss of independence was made up by a very perspective constructing plan. Manufacture of steam turbines started right after obtaining a license from English Parsons Company.
During the period from 1903 to 1929 there were manufactured 722 turbines on the whole, more than a half of them were exported to several countries of Eastern Europe and Balkans.