In 1890 limited partnership with Swiss company – Sulzer Brothers was established. Financial sources they obtained were used to build more assembly rooms, a new foundry and a siding.
On 22nd April 1890 a foundation stone of both halls was laid and in June 1891 construction works were finished. In 1896 the foundry was enlarged by northern building.
From 1896 steam engines Sulzer were constructed entirely in Wannieck’s faktory. They were mostly exported to Austria-Hungary monarchy and Germany.